human urine on wallpaper

Page 2 of 2
Human waste can be filthy dirty, that's all. Urine usually starts out sterile but acquires considerable nasties when left uncleaned. Wallpaper isn't a good thing for a moist area like a bathroom. Tile it. Beyond that, it's not too much to ask adults to sit down rather than splash and at least put the lid down on the toilet when they flush. This will also lower the filth exposure of toothbrushes and bathroom soaps, lotions, etc.
snipped-for-privacy@ginger-cats.org (C. S.) wrote in message

mbrooks wrote:

Just try telling a woman to put the lid down before she flushes and see how much good it does...
Bob

Yeah, they can't even put a seat down.
Bob
On 20 Aug 2004 20:55:04 -0700, someone wrote:

soaps are so universally in the same room as the toilet. The "toilet room" doesn't have to be the "bath" room, if people would stop and think about it a little. Yeah it saves plumbing expense to have all fixtures in one little room, but that custom dates back to when plumbing was a novelty and before "germs" were the concern they are nowadays.
My toothbrush isn't in the same room as the toilet. Neither is my bathtub. But I admit that's only in the main bedroom area, the other "bathrooms" in the house are conventional all-in-ones.
-v.
On 20 Aug 2004 08:30:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@ginger-cats.org (C. S.) wrote:

Try shining that black light on a motel bedspread next time you check in! You will never sit on one again!