huge thin sliding doors CHEAP - do they exist? or suitable materials for same?

I need a couple of fairly huge sliding doors. ideal size per door would be approx seven feet tall by eight feet left to right EACH. I'd also prefer they be rigid, and thin (so as to 'kill' little space with their thickness). also should be relatively secure-able (rollaway toolboxes full of tools will be behind them). are there honeycomb-based composite materials available that can do this? or some other materials that might 'fill the bill' nicely? price is a consideration here, a fairly major one...
the mechanics of the track and locking system i can deal with...
thanks for ideas and pointers on this,
toolie
=replies sent by e-mail (if any) should remove the weirdstuff from my address before clicking 'send'. thanks =

'panes', or expanded steel mesh, or even chain link fencing of a decent gauge. If you don't want metal, that stuff they use to side custom trailers with- ABS? Might be able to find a 2-layer version with foam in the middle. Solid steel will be the best prevention to theivery. Any thin honeycomb panels will provide little or no security. People can just kick through them. Picture Japanese sliding panels, but made out of metal. Is this for outside use, or to partition off a warehouse bay?
aem sends.....
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 02:29:38 GMT, "ameijers"

What's wrong with just hanging plywood from an overhead track?
Look into the twinwall polycarbonate panels they use as greenhouse glazing.