Huge bubble in bathroom ceiling

Page 2 of 2

Just ignore people who aren't helpful, so many here are. mm can actually be very helpful at times, but once in awhile can't resist being "witty and wonderful" more than helpful. :-)
Cheri
"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
| | | Just ignore people who aren't helpful, so many here are. mm can actually | be very helpful at times, but once in awhile can't resist being "witty | and wonderful" more than helpful. :-) | | Cheri | |
and you know this how? is it because m&m's melt in your mouth and not in your hands well maybe that 1 time.
acrylic paint will bubble up from condensation getting behind it. I hate that type of paint. it does not allow anything to breathe.
|I don't appreciate being called a troll or a jackass. This is the first | time I have owned a home, and I was looking for an answer to a problem. I | thought this posting board would help me to get advice from other people | who have gone through it. I came here to get solutions, not to be | criticized. I appreciate all the other suggestions outside of this, which | could have been kept to yourself. | | I just found it odd that the bubble wasn't there until after I took a | shower. I normally take a shower very early in the morning before going to | work but I did not go to work today so I took a shower later in the day. It | happened right after taking a shower. I have been in and out all day, and | have finally made it home now. The dripping that was occurring (actually, | it was just drops, the bucket I put underneath it when I left this | afternoon has not one single drop of water in it) has stopped. I will | call my home warranty company and see if they can tell if it is a leak | from my upstairs tenant. | | Again, thank you all for the helpful responses and taking the time to | respond to me. To "mm" - no one forced you to respond, therefore if you | wasted your time that was obviously on you. Maybe you're just a smartass | or a know-it-all who has to put your two cents into everything. I didn't | need your two cents, as you can see, as there are MANY, MANY other helpful | people out there. | | >On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:04:58 -0600, "rsoonb" | > | > | > | >Get a bunch of buckets, or a biggg bucket, and get rid of anything | >that will be damaged by the spilling splattering water, and put a hole | >in the lowest part of the bubble. Have someone hold the next bucket | >in the stream above the bucket on the floor that just got filled. It | >will take all of 2 to 5 seconds so be ready to go. Even though it | >might, don't assume the water will come out where you put the hole. | >Be ready to move the bucket. | > | >If you don't when it does burst, which could be any minute, there will | >be more damage to the ceiling and more to what's underneath. | > | >It might be caused by your shower if your house is upside down and | >you're all walking on your heads. Otherwise it's a leak upstairs. | > | >You have a homerepairlive address and you're asking this question? I | >think you are a troll who wasted some of my time. Grow up and stop | >being a jackass.
Homerepairlive.com what a joke it is all the same questions in AHR
copy,paste copy,paste copy,paste copy,paste copy,paste copy,paste
wow that was tough
you are definitely a troll.
[...]

I ASKED if this was a troll. Believe or not it looked like a troll to me...:) I apologize for being wrong.

We had this problem and there was no evidence of any problem from upstairs - but it was a big leak in the pipes between the two floors.