http://www.searssucks.org

Ever havea problem with these people?
Well here is a site you can voice your concerns. Please takea look and post your stories there.
Viper
HEY THANKS!
Sears is a waste, I predict within 5 years all that will remain are the kenmore and craftsman name, sold at lowes or home depot.

I heard that Sears has already sold the Craftsman name.
I heard that Sears has already sold the Craftsman name.
I will check with a buddy who works for sears but it wouldnt surprise me, sears set themselves up for failure selling off everything but their core business. thats fine but when the economy goes south retail will take a big hit,
if they sold off the craftsman name it was probably to rehab k marts

Last I heard, they hadn't sold the name but had licensed one of the big wholesalers like Johnstone Supply (or similar) to carry the product in their catalog.
Hey Hallerb.
I know you from the space forums :)
Tranquility base remember. Roger's Answers?
Dan