How would I mount a file as a copy of a removable disk in WinXP?

How does one "mount" a file as a removable drive on Windows XP?
Windows Dd freeware does a bit-for-bit faithful copy of a flash drive, which I performed, but what I ended up was with a file: C:\tmp>dd if=\\.\f: of=\\.\c:\flashcard.img --progress
Now I wish to "mount" that resulting file as a removable disk.
How would one mount the file "flashcard.img" as a removable disk in WinXP?
< > How does one "mount" a file as a removable drive on Windows XP?

Hello "Donna"
I see you have been active lately and posting to the boards. I guess it's been long enough since you did your last the last few major trolls.
How many people you can sucker into this one? As usual, posters will be able to hover around helping and then you can add a bit more to your problem and get them to try and solve that and then afterwards you can add a bit more or complicate the picture by saying what unexpected errors you hit. And so on. Finally, once you have drawn the poor helpful posters into a long and protected debate for as long you can and you have taken the subject into some obscure technical corner .. you tell them the answer! Heh heh! Nice the payoff moment for all your careful work.
Of course, it isn't quite over at that point. If the suckers (er, I mean, helpful posters) realize what's happened then can't be baited all over again. So you profusely thank them all for their tremendous input ... and then soon after start all over again.
It's always interesting to watch your masterful baiting unfold.
I must apologize because you won't want to let this post of mine spoil your plans. I'll expect your reply perhaps along the lines of
"I'm only seeking information and knowledge, what's wrong with that, I need help, poor me, I'm only a little old lady trying to learn about the Internet/domestic appliances/ heating/air conditioning, oh it's so confusing, don't be nasty I want nice people to answer, etc".
Very rewardingly, you sometimes manage to get the more easily duped posters to post a defense for you! Heh heh. Lovely! Bring a smile every time.
"Basic advice for an oven bake element house fire" in alt.home repair two weeks ago looks like a nice one which didn't go as far as you could have taken it. Other nice ones are "Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater" and "Stopping Sporge tutorial using NewsProxy", "Is anything major missing from this first-pass freeware filing", "How to manage the WinXP start menu OUTSIDE of "Documents and Settings".
Best wishes.
Franklin
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:14:53 GMT, Franklin wrote:

You're a sick man Franklin. It's a perfectly valid question.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Franklin is a troll, and pretty obviously one. Check his logs on Google Group's search features, killfile him, and move on.
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:29:53 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

heh
--
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9

On 29 Oct 2008 06:29, seydao wrote in <

"Seydao"? Huh? Surely not.
69.110.17.235 Pacbell is used by Donna Trohl.