How would a pro paint a high wall ?

How would a professional painter paints an interior wall that is 18 feet from floor to ceiling ? Scaffolding ? Ladder ? Lift ? or extended roller ?

Charge you $500 while paying some jungle bunnies $100. Thats the way Pros do it.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JW) wrote:

cardboard (this assumes painting with a sprayer).

Depends on the painter and the size of the area. Most I know would use longer poles. If the area was large they might take the time to scaffold and spray. I have seen painters painting large building like Target, or Wal-Mart on motorized lifts.
Extension ladder to reach the corners, and a roller on an extension pole. -B

I have found a professional painter that doesn't use jungle bunnies, he does it himself and does a great job. The only problem is that his waiting list is about 18 mos long. I've had the jungle bunny bunch in the past and won't do business with them any more. My painter uses a long roller and my 11 to 19 ft Little Giant step ladder.
http://www.ladders.com/store/default.aspx
RB
JW wrote:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:42:04 -0800, JW wrote:

extension and brush lashed to the extension for trim.
With a check in his pocket and a work order. :-)
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

--
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost
On 2 Feb 2004 13:42:04 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JW) wrote:

I had an entry like this and the painters used extension ladders to cut in the edges then rolled with extensions.
Would you mind telling me what type of extension ladder they used ? The type that lean against the wall, or the type that looks like an "A" from the side ?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Tom) wrote in message (JW) wrote:

On 4 Feb 2004 11:06:38 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JW) wrote:

tips with rags to protect the wall.