how to wire (2) 300 watts transformers to make a 600 watt transformer?

Both of the transformers are the same model. I need to wire the output together so I can install more lights. Please give me wiring instructions. Thank you.
On 10/16/2016 7:14 PM, Hung Nguyen wrote:

You talking about PC power supplies?
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
It happens that Hung Nguyen formulated :

This should be fun.
On 10/16/2016 11:14 AM, Hung Nguyen wrote:

Is this single-phase or two-phase?

Huh? I bet there is not a single person here who has actually seen 2 phase.
On 10/16/2016 4:14 AM, Hung Nguyen wrote:

use two lighting circuits, one transformer for each.
On 10/16/2016 09:34 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

That is the best way for sure.
It they are simple AC transformers they could be put directly in parallel but would have to be fused separately and polarized properly.
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 11:14:02 +0000, Hung Nguyen

to be properly phased Line1 to line1, Line2 to line2, output1 to output1, and output2 to output2. Get any of them crossed and you get a shorted output.
replying to clare, Hung Nguyen wrote: Thank you Clare. If I wire them parallel, will the output become 24 volts instead of 12 volts? The lights are only 12 volt.
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 23:44:01 +0000, Hung Nguyen

you should get a basic electricity text out of the library (you DO know about books and libraries, right) and learn a little bit about electricity before you do ANYTHING more..
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 19:45:46 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

MABEE a book was more their speed. A lot of BS on the internet - for the "uninitiated" it's like sorting flyshit from pepper - a book is less likely to confuse.
On 10/16/16 10:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Finding the latest information takes some doing. How does one find the date of some legitimate looking information?
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 06:10:38 -0500, Dean Hoffman

check" - Generally a book that has been used as a school text book is relatively accurate -not saying you have to use a text book. You can generally find the author and verify his creds, unlike the large majority of internet "pages" and YouTubes.
On 10/17/16 12:16 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

there anyway to check the date on them that doesn't involve a lot of time and skill? A lot of them don't seem to have any date.
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:46:28 -0500, Dean Hoffman

Anyone can put together a slick looking web page with all kinds of missinformation and look like an expert. - no way to verify what, when, or who.
On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:49:02 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

These days, it seems anyone can write a book and plenty of them are fiction, even when being represented as fact.
On 10/16/2016 10:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

LOL I've never heard that one before!
--
Maggie

On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:35:39 -0500, Muggles

"silicon valley north"
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:48:16 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

A book is a good idea. Especially for someone who asks the very basic question above. It's hard to find on the web, on any subject, something that starts you at the beginning and takes you to the end, or even to the middle. Most webpages are short and deal with specific questions, and only briefly cover background information that you need.
You can't get away with writing a book like that, unless it's only 10 pages long.