How to vacuum coils on Kenmore refrigerator?

I just acquired a Kenmore 'Coldspot' refrigerator, Mod. #71192100, Mfg date 07-01 and it came without a manual.
Since it is not immediately obvious to me how to access the coils (for cleaning) I wondered if someone could give me a little explanation, or a link to an online 'How To'?
TIA
Lewis.
*****

Usually, the condenser coils are underneath the fridge. Remove the grill at the bottom front and use a long narrow brush and/or a vacuum cleaner crevice tool to remove the accumulated dust/hair/etc.
Jerry