HOW TO USE EXTINGUSHER HOUSE ON FIRE

MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE. I dont know how to use fire extingusher and cant find my glases to reaad it. I think to ask on here before i call fire depaetmaant. getin kincd a smoke inn heree. helpme,] compiter on fire t o h l p
4
hel -
99
as;v.v

Burn baby burn! I didn't know shit could catch fire.
snipped-for-privacy@my.com Stormons Troll name
Just more shit from the Chief Crapinator of AHR.