"HOW TO USE A TOILET" CLASS TAUGHT AT COLLEGES

This is something every homeowner should know!
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/43945/how-to-use-a-toilet-class-taught-at-colleges
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

especially trump supporters
On 3/26/16 4:26 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

A big company I consulted with had major manufacturing operations along both sides of the border in Texas.
Apparently, in many parts of Mexico, sanitary "sewer lines" are just open troughs rather than buried pipes that we use in the US.
As one consequence, toilet paper that got flushed down their toilets would end up in the open troughs where it would dry out, then blow across the landscape getting trapped in bushes, cars, chain link fences and the like. The litter was both ugly and foul smelling.
So in those areas of Mexico, the custom was to deposit used TP in a covered can kept next to the toilet and not flushed. It would get collected several times a day for burning or other disposal.
However, when those guys were assigned to work temporarily in the US factories to be trained, they brought their no-flushing the toilet paper behavior with them. The bathrooms in the US factories of course had no cans next to the toilets since we flush our TP-- but the Mexicans would just leave their used TP in a growing pile in the corner of the stall.
By the mid-morning coffee break...and after getting rid of last night's refried bean burritos, the smell in the men's room was pretty rank. Despite speeches from the Plant Manager and signs in Spanish pasted to the insides of the stall doors to flush TP, about half of them never got the message.
It was really a problem when some of them visited the corporate headquarters and main manufacturing location in east Tennessee for conferences or advanced training. They did the same thing. Some of the local Jack Daniels-drinking Tennessee mountain guys were about ready to string up the Mexicans!
--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law