How to use a hammer?

Im getting my husband a heart shaped hammer for Valentines Day. How does a person use a hammer?
Mary L
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote in news:egncp45n7o4c33mvgjp4cpcr48vd4ha0d8@ 4ax.com:

If you get a guy a heart shaped hammer, he should hit you in the mouth with it.
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Hammer, don't heart 'em.
HTH,
--
PB
"I suspect you\'re an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the

Boo. Bad jokes just said, "Damn. That was BAD."
:)
Phil