How to use a basketball as a paint brush

Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=naQPxXNyRWc

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would ever think of doing it with a basketball.

It will never catch on if you can't paint corners of a room.
Joe

I wouldn't mind playing with the artist.
Kuskokwim wrote:

The video would have been better had she done the painting in the nude.

With her breasts as brushes.
On 1/26/2012 9:43 AM, HeyBub wrote:

An Asian girl nude? Most of them are built like children, of course many who grew up in Western countries tend to have more meat on their bones and larger cuddly bumps. ^_^
TDD
On 1/25/2012 4:45 PM, Kuskokwim wrote:

I have a hunch that the painting was not done with the basketball but with some very creative video editing.....I've watched my grandson do too much with video editing :o)
Norminn wrote:

Had the video be augmented with computer editing, I'm sure they would have removed her clothes.