How to use a basketball as a paint brush

Learn to dribble like Curly Neal:

I don't know what's more amazing; the painting or that someone would ever think of doing it with a basketball.

Reply to
Kuskokwim

It will never catch on if you can't paint corners of a room.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

I wouldn't mind playing with the artist.

Reply to
joevan

The video would have been better had she done the painting in the nude.

Reply to
HeyBub

With her breasts as brushes.

Reply to
joevan

I have a hunch that the painting was not done with the basketball but with some very creative video editing.....I've watched my grandson do too much with video editing :o)

Reply to
Norminn

An Asian girl nude? Most of them are built like children, of course many who grew up in Western countries tend to have more meat on their bones and larger cuddly bumps. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Had the video be augmented with computer editing, I'm sure they would have removed her clothes.

Reply to
HeyBub