How to unshrink all-leather work gloves (deerskin, goatskin, no cowhide)?

Some years later if still in the battle, may i suggest angent orange?

Reply to
Thomas

Thomas posted for all of us...

Ask OJ he knows...

Reply to
Tekkie®

replying to TDHeller, TDHeller wrote: By the Way my gloves came out perfectly dry and not shrunken in the least. The oven bit is simply to help heat the sand for a more uniform fit. I hope it works for you - it's now my "Go To " for wet leather gloves.

Reply to
TDHeller