How to Unclog Drain for Twin Kitchen Sinks and Garbagec Disposal?

The drain for my double ss sinks w/ garbage disposal is clogged. I slowly poured a half of bottle of Liquid Plumber in the drain but it didn't help. Hoiw can clean the drain?
Thanks,
Mike
Can I pour Liquid Plumber into the garbage disposal without damaging it?
Mike

Sure. It won't hurt the liquid plumber at all.
Can I pour Liquid Plumber into the garbage disposal without damaging the garbage disposal?
Mike

Mike wrote:

Doing it once or twice is unlikely to damage the disposal, although it will if you make it a habit. On the other hand, it's not likely to do much to clear the drain, either. You should remove the clog(s) mechanically.
The sink w/o the garbage now drains after three doses of Liquid Plumber. The sink with the garbage disposal backs. When I turn on the garbage disposal waste water and debris comes out of the drain in the other sink. On the lefge on the sink with the garbage disposal is a stainless steel fitting about 2 1/2" tall and 1 1/2" in diameter. I removed the cylinder shaped ss fitting which revealed a large plastic fitting cover in debris. Is this fitting some sort of vent?
Tomorrow, I'll get a snake, but if possible I'd like tom unclog the drain without it.Mike

yes thats a vent.
did you remove the trap and clean it out there?
No, I'm clueless about how to do that.
Mike

Turns out it took 32' of powered snake to clean the drain.
Mike