How to turn on a light switch?

Is it up or down?
My door: What's it for? Is this how I get outside?
Am I supposed to walk on the floor?
up

up what?
On 7/12/2008 6:24 PM jthread spake thus:

Yours.

Oh.
On 7/12/2008 7:04 PM jthread spake thus:

Hey, don't look at me; you gave me a perfect setup on that one.

for wut?

Take it up your ass you spamming scumbag

Actually this isn't spamming. It's more like trolling for weak minded individuals like yourself. Congratulations. You Pass!
Take it easy dude. ;-)
It's just a joke. Albeit, not that funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWrI1FneSM

If YOU installed it, it goes sideways and it will start a fire when you flip it.

It's the exit back to Trollsville. Use it now. Get back with your Troll gang.
There is no outside, everything is inside.

No, toss your body on the floor as hard as you can. If you dont see blood, do it again and again intil you see lots of blood. Then call your mama and cry to her. Be sure she takes you to the nearest Troll hospital.

much love ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWrI1FneSM