How to turn on a light switch?

Is it up or down?

My door: What's it for? Is this how I get outside?

Am I supposed to walk on the floor?

Reply to
jthread

up what?

Reply to
jthread

On 7/12/2008 6:24 PM jthread spake thus:

Yours.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Oh.

Reply to
jthread

On 7/12/2008 7:04 PM jthread spake thus:

Hey, don't look at me; you gave me a perfect setup on that one.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

for wut?

Reply to
jthread

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

Take it up your ass you spamming scumbag

Reply to
Rudy

Actually this isn't spamming. It's more like trolling for weak minded individuals like yourself. Congratulations. You Pass!

Take it easy dude. ;-)

It's just a joke. Albeit, not that funny.

jthread

If YOU installed it, it goes sideways and it will start a fire when you flip it.

It's the exit back to Trollsville. Use it now. Get back with your Troll gang.

There is no outside, everything is inside.

No, toss your body on the floor as hard as you can. If you dont see blood, do it again and again intil you see lots of blood. Then call your mama and cry to her. Be sure she takes you to the nearest Troll hospital.

Reply to
jesuschrist

much love ;-)

jthread