how to tell if supporting wall?

Better than that - I don't answer to anyone but myself.

Reply to
PhotoMan

Oops, you're right, I did mean to say we have one 'parallel' that is not readily apparent that it is a bearnig wall.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Neither were you.

Reply to
Pop

Yup! She letting you be boss today?

Reply to
Pop

Look asshole, and the others in the thread also - my original comment was in jest. Nobody know what a smiley is? Open your damn eyes before calling someone a troll. BTW Pop, my girlfriend didn't give permission for this reply either. That'd why she's still a girlfriend.

Reply to
PhotoMan