How to tape up?

Hi,

I have a closet full of duct tape and plastic sheeting. I want to tape up my windows & doors, because I believe our president when he says they'll get us. But, I don't know for sure, because he also said we got them on the run. Are they running to here?

If I tape all the windows & doors, how will I get out or in?

Reply to
Kitzmyer

Just put a large plastic bag over your head and tape it tightly around your neck. That will solve the problem.

Reply to
gfretwell

Save some effort, just tape up your eyes and ears. No more problem. Love that duct tape... the stuff that should never ever be used on a duct.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Post this on dailykos.com. Lots of your friends are ranting over there.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I think that's one of those kinky alt.binaries groups.

Reply to
Red Green

"Kitzmyer" wrote in news:ftiguq$jj3$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org:

You're sitting on a gold mine and don't even know it.

Reply to
Red Green