how to take apart this faucet

I bought a faucet a year ago from hoem depot. It's an American Standard. It's one of those cheap ones, cost me probably around $60 Canadian. But it's leaking now. American Standard has a life time warranty on it. It's very nice of them to deliver me a set of parts i.e. cartrige.. But I have difficulties taking that faucet apart. Any one know how to? Thank you in advance. Here is link where you can see pictures of the faucet. http://ca.geocities.com/ snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com/photopagelace.html
Look for and loosen an allen head set screw near the base of the lever, and go from there.
Thank you for your instruction. I thought I loosen it up already with an allen key but the lever still won't come out, do I have to pull it out with great force?

Yes. And it takes a lot of force to get it back together. I went through the same cycle 2 years in a row before I gave up and changed to a better faucet.
Jon

PanHandler wrote:

To add to that, I believe it is on the back of the lever.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Heres a link to a page that may help you.
http://www.hometips.com/cs-protected/guides/faucets.html
Scroll down, there will be a diagram and information.
Thank you all. Appreciated your help.