how to take apart an american standard faucet

I have a shower with double shower heads. All of the sudden yesterday, the more used side stopped working. I get a small stream of water from cold, nothing but some duh duh duh duh noises from asking for hot. I have removed the head and it's not that. I am trying to disassemble the thing to see what condition the valves are in, but i cannotttttttt figure out howwww to get the darn thing apart. Its one of those with the one handle that rotates up and to the sides for hot or cold? There is a hold on the underside of the handle portion, but nothing underneath it, seemingly. Without removing this blasted handle, I can't get under the plate to see what's up. Help?

Reply to
Bratchick911