How to straighten sprinkler valve pipes?

Over time, my PVC pipes leading to my sprinkler valves have developed a slant. The supply pipe for all 3 valves is about 3 feet under ground.
The valve instructions demand horizontal installation of the valves (vertical pipes). How can I straighten out my pipes? The slant is probably not enough for standard PVC fittings.
http://i27.tinypic.com/33o4djq.jpg
Any ideas?
--
Walter
www.rationality.net

Dig a big hole, straighten up the pipes, and fill the hole back in.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement

Cut these pipes and place the valves into a landscape box. Given the right manifold, parts, etc. you can put them below soil surface.
The box allows for wires, valves and all below surface. Star Nursery . com (NV) Pick the correct size.
http://www.starnursery.com/show_details.php?root=4&product#00
http://www.starnursery.com/index.php
Oren --
Definitely worth a try. I guess I will have to bend the pipes back to vertical, hoping they wont break.
Thank you
--
Walter
www.rationality.net