How to store electric pressure washer????

Here's the directions for a gasoline job. To protect the pump from damage caused by mineral deposits or freezing, use PumpSaver to treat pump. This prevents freeze damage and lubricates pistons and seals.

NOTE:

If PumpSaver is not available, draw RV antifreeze (non-alcohol) into the pump by pouring the solution into a

3-foot section of garden hose connected to inlet adapter and pulling recoil handle twice.

____Reply Separator_____

OK, how do you turn an electric model over about two revolutions???

Reply to
TomKan

Plug it in briefly.

Reply to
John Harlow

My Karcher electric just says to run out water for 2 seconds and keep from freezing. Freezing is the killer.

Reply to
m Ransley

you could probably also get away with a few drops of air tool lubricating oil (or any lightweight lube) as long as you were sure it got in contact with the moving piston and displaced any plain water. take the hose off, tip the unit on its side so that the opening is upright and drip a tablespoons worth right inside the hole. essentially the same maintenence as a power painter just harder to get at both sides of the pump.

The obvious drawback is that you might have a little oil residue on the first thing you wash. once the detergent gets flowing, it will clean itself right out.

Reply to
AutoTracer

I also keep the hose valve open and make sure all water drains from the unattached hose as I wind it up for storage.

Reply to
Art