How to spend 3 bucks to save 225

I just bought some LED lamps from Walmart. It says I can save up to 226 over the lifetime of these bulbs vs incandescent.
The box says the lamps will last 18 years *.
The warranty is for 3 years. Sounds like some pretty slick marketing.
It says return the package and the receipt for a refund.
On 11/05/2015 05:22 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Still worth it as they certainly can last 18 years but even if they don't, they will have saved quite a bit of money in power use