How to set Frigidaire dryer "timed dry" cycle.

Really<G>
I've had this Frigidaire affinity [AGQ6000ES] dryer for 5 years & this is the first time I've wanted to use the 15-90 minute 'timed dry' cycle.
And I can't figure out how to get off the 15 minute cycle! I've read the FINE manual. [all 4 that are on the Frigidaire site, including the techdata.pdf.]
there is a knob on the left that selects 'Timed Cycle'. That gives me 15 minutes. I've pushed all the other buttons, turned the knob-- danced on one foot- bowed tot he east. . . . I get 15 minutes or 'err'.
Since it isn't even mentioned in the manual, I'm thinking this must be so simple and universal that only the dumbest of operators can't figure it out. So far, we have 3 adults who don't get it. <g>
any thoughts? [on the dryer-- not on the cumulative intelligence of the household.<g>]
Thanks Jim

It's broke?

Thanks, NB.
You are too kind. I found an appliance forum and asked; http://www.applianceblog.com/mainforums/frigidaire-electrolux/28999-setting-timed-dry-affinity-dryer.html#post145916
I got an answer in short order. It is confirmed. we are all idiots. The 'Timed Dry' position is at the 'bottom' of the row of indicators by the big knob.
Being a good little boy, I never turned the knob any further than necessary to make the bottom indicator light. To get 30, 60, or 90 minutes-- you turn the knob further. :-(
I've got the evening off, now. I don't have to reset the dryer every 15 minutes until my daughter's sweaters are all dry.<g>
Jim
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

http://www.applianceblog.com/mainforums/frigidaire-electrolux/28999-setting-timed-dry-affinity-dryer.html#post145916
Interesting. I checked out the link you provided and see that you quickly got an answer there. Pretty cool.
I like the main website ( http://www.applianceblog.com ) and I created a link to it on my computer desktop. The forums look like they are pretty good, and the website has other good information. On the main website page today, I saw a brief video about cleaning ceramic cooktops ( http://www.applianceblog.com/2011/11/26/cooktop-cleaning-kit-2/ ). I thought that was useful too.

Yeah-- I hate the 'forum format' [vs. Usenet on an offline reader] but there a few good forums out there. Moderation keeps the riffraff at bay.
My favorite forum, though I don't spend much time there is http://opeonthenet.com/ [took me a while before I realized that was 'Outdoor Power Equipment-on-the-net]

There are a few gems out there.
Jim