How to select a cordless screwdriver.

Page 2 of 2
satimis wrote:

http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/How-to-select-a-cordless-screwdriver-619979-.htm
http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/milwaukee-12v-cordless-m12-lithium-ion-sub-compact-screwdriver-model-reviews
I can't comment on the corded except it's aimed at drywalling and decking, my job requires mobility and the 30 minute or less charge time on the battery makes it easy to keep going
--
PV

If you can't fix it with a hammer.......you have an electrical problem

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/How-to-select-a-cordless-screwdriver-619979-.htm satimis wrote:
PV wrote:

Hi PV,
Thanks for your advice.
Whether you meant following tool; milwaukee http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/milwaukee-12v-cordless-m12-lithium-ion-sub-compact-screwdriver-model-reviews
Any comment on: Milwaukee ScrewDriver (Screw Gun) 6791-21
I may switch my selection of cord screwdriver to avoid charging battery. Thanks.
satimis
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 16:03:47 +0000, satimis_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (satimis) wrote:

They sell good ones at Sears. They come in a kit of eight. 4 standard of different sizes, 4 phillips of different sizes. They dont require batteries or any electrical power. YOUR HAND AND WRIST apply the power. They're simply called a Screwdriver Set.
Unless you're one from this new generation who is so obese from sitting on the couch spending your life pushing cellphone and gameboy buttons that you can only use your hands to shovel food in your mouth, and dont have the energy, muscle tone, or strength to turn a screwdriver.
On Feb 7, 8:03am, satimis_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (satimis) wrote:

http://www.hilti.com/holcom/page/module/product/prca_catnavigation.jsf ;jsessionid=6C01D6289A686697EF31EAD689868376.node1?lang=en&nodeId=-8142