How to select a cordless screwdriver.

I can't comment on the corded except it's aimed at drywalling and decking, my job requires mobility and the 30 minute or less charge time on the battery makes it easy to keep going

Reply to
PV

In your situation I would go for the Bosch. Price to value ratio is quite good. I haven't seen corded impacts for sale, but perhaps they do exist.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

?lang=3Den&nodeId=3D-8142

Reply to
Molly Brown

In your situation I would go for the Bosch. Price to value ratio is quite good. I haven't seen corded impacts for sale, but perhaps they do exist.

Joe

Get the hundred footer for when you want to work on the chimney cap.

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend. Download the book.

Steve B