How to secure 2X2 interlocking foam mats to concrete

I have made a 16' X 16' mat out of those grey 2X2 interlocking foam mats as a platform fo my 14 foot round Intex pool. It is on my concrete patio in the backyard. So far it is working out great. The only problem is on windy days, some of the outer mats around the edges get partially blown off. I would like to secure them down with some kind of double-sided tape of some sort. Do they make such a product? Or is there something else that might work out better?
Mikepier wrote:

industrial strength double sided tape is used sometimes to hold down carpets. try a carpet store or even a big box.
you can get vhb tape, which would do it well, but you'd have a hard time removing it, and it'd be expensive. this is used in some cases to hold signs to buildings or car windscreens in.

Someone mentioned using a dab of clear silicone caulk at the corners. Don't know how it would hold, but I'll try a corner tonite and see how it works.

Silicone won't stand up well. Carpet tape would work, as would contact cement, Goop, etc. Depends on how long term you need, and how long those interlocking mats will hold up under the sun.