How to reset Miele dishwasher?

Hello,
I have a Miele Inspira G2180 dishwasher. The waterproof system has been activated due to a blockage in the drainage pipe. The problem has been fixed but now the dishwasher won't work because the original fault needs to be cleared. Does anyone know how to clear the fault on the dishwasher?
Thanks, M.M.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I do not have a Miele DW but on my Miele vacuum, you have to press on the reset button continuously until it goes out. It does not go out with just one press. If there is is reset button on your DW, maybe it works the same way. If not, sorry and good luck.
On 21 May 2007 06:36:42 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Turn off the breaker for 5 minutes, or a half hour?