how to replace a oil tank gauge

my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it
Add pictures here
✖
Out. In. Repeat as necessary.
Sounds like you should call your fuel supplier, see what s/he says.
my oil tank have a gauge and its broken, can any one help me how to replace it
Add pictures here
✖

I used a stick and inch chart.
Greg
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 19, 2:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

My tank didn't hae one, I asked the fuel oil company for one - no charge. It is nothing but a fload on a long arm dangling under the guage, Screw it out, screw it back in, done.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 19, 10:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

There are many different sorts of oil gauge. More information needed.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:38:48 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If it's a standard tank, the gauge just screws into the tank. The base of the gauge unscrews with a pipe wrench.
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.ehow.com/how_7643438_replace-float-gauge-oil-tank.html
Add pictures here