How to repair my secret lair of despair???

I'm a super-villain and I created my secret lair of despair to conquer the world and enslave all of you.
Unfortunately, James Bond was able to find my secret lair and badly damaged it before my mutated killer hamsters ate him.
So, HOW can I repair my secret lair of despair, so that I can enslave the world? Please help and I won't kill you!

Duct tape?