How to repair my Dungeon of Doom (tm) ???

A group of foolish adventurers who recently tried (and failed) to steal the GOLD in my Dungeon of Doom (tm) have damaged my dungeon.
Now monsters can escape.
How can I repair my dungeon ???

Ditch the dungeon. Oubliettes are harder to damage and more cost-effective.
Nick
Gerard Mindstep wrote:

talk newsgroup
Acme dungeon repair kit.
On 23 Dec 2005 00:13:29 -0800, "Gerard Mindstep"

Try alt.dungeon.repair .