How to repair gas range valve (regulator)?

Hi all, I decided to go ahead and order the part to try out my luck to repair my 3-year-old Kenmore gas range. Here is a photo of what this valve-kit (regulator) looks like:

Does anyone here has any experience about replacing this kind of valve?? If so could you please share your experience with me? Many many thanks! :)

Reply to
T. T.