How to repair asteroid-damage on my house ? ? ? ? ?

Yesterday a 25 megaton asteroid hit my house and damaged it.How can I reapir it now?
Greetings,
Apparently some time ago you had a home repair issue. You posted a question about your repair job at alt.home.repair. In addition you did all of the other homework necessary. Everyone replied what a dumb idiot you are for attempting the job and to hire someone. Before long you had properly repaired your home without hiring a licensed professional. Perhaps you didn't even pull a permit before doing the work on your house one Sunday afternoon. Nothing blew up, no one got electrocuted, the repair did not fall apart-- even after years of use. Unfortunately those same posters that replied to your inquiry, the code office, and even the general public wished the 25 megaton stone out of the sky.
Hope this clears things up for you, William

reapir it now?
25 megatons
25000 tons
50000000 lbs
150 lb/ft^3 (stone)
333333.3333 ft^3 (volume)
v=4/3*3.14*r^3 volume of a sphere
r=(v/(4/3*3.14))^(1/3) radius
43.01997168 radius
86.03994337 diameter (ft)
I think you're bluffing. If true, my internet access would have gone out.

reapir it now?

repairing 25 megaton asteroids is best left to the pros
stop buying houses in outer space and the problem won't repeat
First take pictures and get them to your lawyer so he can initiate lawsuit.

I assume he will be suing god?
--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
Bruno Beam wrote:

You have to call FEMA and they'll send out an appraiser to inspect the home to decide on repair vs. replacement costs. They do that everyday so they have a mechanism in place. Actually, I'm sure one of your neigjhbors may have already called them for you. They also subcontract for any removal of debris. Did you also notify your household/homeowners insurance? I had the same thing happen to our house late last year and ended up relocating for about four months while all repairs were done. Now we're back in the rebuilt house except so much the wiser: We invested in high wind impact windows.
Bruno Beam wrote:

Exactly what is wrong with the asteroid?
Bent? Cracked? Paint scraped off? Frame twisted? Broken into pieces?
We'll need more info before proceeding.
I got a lot of assteroid dust in my eyes, can somebody type this thread in all caps please.

You can repair the asteroid with JB Weld and some duct tape. Would be my guess that you were in the house when it got it.
This will help your assteroids
http://www.preparationh.co.uk /
Bruno Beam wrote:

Bruno Beam wrote:

HEY BRUNO,
Is this your website? http://www.pornliving.com/rev/275/brunob.html
Bruno Beam wrote:

Gathering material for a TV show or movie??
LB