How to remove stains from cultured marble?

Hello,
We have cultured marble in our bathrooms and in the shower, due to a lack of shelves, we have those toiletry holders with suction cups. Unfortunately, the suction cups left brown discolorations on the cultured marble. Is there any way to clean this off?
Thank you,
Dawn

Possibly not if this was a chemical reaction. Place a small piece of paper towel over the stain and spray it with household bleach; a half hour later rinse with cool water. If this was a chemical reaction you may need to use some auto buffing compound working from medium to fine cut grades--an auto buffer works well.

Thanks. I'll try those things. I don't care for this cultured marble at all. It's not easy care like some other options.
Dawn

In a garage or machine shop they will have one of those waterless grease removers for the hands. Its a mixture of pumice with some lanolin like gel. I use that for great results. Not only does it remove soap stains, lime scum and much else it also leaves a smooth polished surface.
Dawn: Cultured marble is the best thing for showers. It's pretty much stain resistant and non porous. If this is in a horizonal area like a wall panel, rub a little bit of lava soap and water on a scotch-brite pad, and rub the stained area gently in a circular motion until it's gone. This may leave some scratch marks, but on a horizonal piece, it won't be too much. If you want to get these minor scrathes out, you can use a buffing machine with some buffing compound as phisherman mentioned above. I have alot of other cultured marble info on my site at www.culturedmarblemolds.com.
www.culturedmarblemolds.com