How to remove stain caused by Pad Heal used on one of my dogs

I made the mistake of using Pad Heal by Cut-Heal inside. My dogs pads were worn down and I was so concerned about her that I got this out and put it on her pads. I held her arm for what I thought would be enough time for it to dry. WRONG!! There are big paw prints through out my livingroom and down the hallway. The ingredients are raw linseed oil, spirit of turpentine, pure menhaden oil, balsam of fir, bees wax and oil of vitriot. Help me please!!
snipped-for-privacy@eot.com wrote:

What all is stained?
--
Joseph Meehan