How to Remove Rust Spot/LIne

Have rust spot / line in toilet bowl. Have tried regular cleaner but to no avail. Have any suggestions how to remove this ugly line?
--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious
Les wrote:

Go to a home center or hardware store. They have products made just for this. I used one recently and couldn't believe how fast the rust came off. I just squirted some on and it disappeared.

often permanganates, not rust. Oxalic acid will help. Try some "Bartenders Helper" or "Stainless Steel Cleaner" which contain oxalic acid.