How to Remove Outdoor Carpeting from Porch?

Hi, How do I go about removing the astroturf-looking carpeting from my porch?
Thank you.
RS wrote:

Lift it up.

Very funny - What about the stubborn spots where the glue is holding very strongly? Also, how do I get the dried glue off the porch after I get the carpet up?
RS wrote:

Scrape it. Your hardware store will have the appropriate chemicals as well. At least tell *them* if it's concrete or wood on the porch.
--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

It's concrete. Do I have to worry about asbestos in the adhesive if I'm going to scrape?
RS wrote:

That's another subject. You tell us? http://search.about.com/fullsearch.htm?terms=asbestos&PMY_0100_S

Try pouring beer on some of the stuff. We found by happy accident that beer did a fine job of loosening the rubberized backing once, but yours may not be the identical backing. If it is, buy the giant bottles of cheap beer and go to town.
Keith

beer
and
That's one terrible waste of perfectly good beer. Think it would have the same effect if the OP strained it through their kidneys first ?
They are getting rid of the carpet anyway.
LOL
AMUN