How to remove one way screw?

Page 2 of 2

That was my first thought on seeing OP's post- one-way screws are for public restrooms and similar vandal and theft-prone locations. Why would manufacturer supply those for a home-use product? Dumb to supply them, dumb to use them.
aem sends...
Greetings,
Return it to the store. A couple of days later come back and buy another one.
William

I don't think that is an option. That's why they had "one way screws". You could buy the rack and take it out of the store, but you couldn't return it...."one way screws". Nevermind...bad joke!
Randy R. Cox
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:13:23 -0400, "Zean Smith"

The answer is on the same page...Go and buy one...
THE UN-DO-IT TOOL IS NECESSARY FOR REMOVAL.
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:13:23 -0400, "Zean Smith"

Replace the wife with one who doesn't mind how the bike rack looks.
HTH
I bought a bicycle rack from home depot......
I think Sears and others make a drill bit attachment for removing stripped slot or phillips screws. I thing that might work.
ShakyMark
--
ShakyMark