How to remove of outdoor carpet on concrete floor?

I need to remove the outdoor carpet on my porch as it has mildewed. I suppose I should cut the carpet in strips with a box cutter. Since I am not going to replace the carpet, I need to get all the residue from the glue off the concrete floor. Is there a product for doing this?
~Jazzy~
Jazzy wrote:

Are you going to leave the floor as concrete? If not and are going to put something else down I wouldn't spent too much effert. I have found a link for some removal products that look suitable for you: http://www.doityourself.com/scat/adhesiveremoval
Best of luck Stu http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk
Stu wrote:

Yes, I do plan on leaving the floor as concrete, possible painting it. Thank you Stu, for the website.
~Jazzy~

If scrape marks on the concrete don't matter, try using an ice chopper. Used to chop ice off of driveways, it's also a good way to remove carpeting on concrete, provided it wasn't glued down. Might still work then. Use it as you would a chisel, except ice choppers have handles 6' long.... ram it at an angle against the carpeting.
Or go to the local rental shop & see what they have.