How to remove marble sealer

We have some tumbled travertine (4x4, loose, not laid yet) that is sealed with TileLab SurfaceGard Penetrating Sealer (the good stuff). We want to remove that sealer and then apply a color enhancing sealer.

I tried Superior Pro-Strip Sealer and Adhesive Remover. It just beaded up, even after an hour.

In a small test area I wiped it with a little no-rinse liquid paint stripper (pure solvents, no residue) and it seems like it would do the trick. But I really don't know about applying something like that to a marble.

thoughts?

Reply to
jibberjabber

Stripper. Careful...

G Henslee

paulsteen86 had written this in response to

:

You could use chemicals for this that can soften the sealing. but you should be careful with this. You can also hire an expert to do this job for can sure that your marble wont be affected by removing those marble sealer. Try to visit Heaven Sent Floor Care their offer jobs similar to this, just opened up to

Maybe this will be helpful to you!

Reply to
paulsteen86