How to remove make-up from concrete mixer?

Most of it washed off with water and scrubbing, but there's still a red stain all over inside that wouldn't come off with gunk or lacquer thinner. This is definitely not rust.
Is there anything in make-up that can harm concrete?
No, I wasn't making out with the mixer. This thing came from a cosmetics factory and then sat unused in a warehouse for several years.
That's right, ladies - your make-up is made in concrete mixers!

Not at those quantities.

The alternate is a Hobart (restaurant duty mixer), and those things are _expensive_.
[High power model rocket motor and fireworks manufacturers use Hobarts to mix large batches of propellants.]
You could always put in a couple shovels of sand, some water to make it a thickish slurry and run the machine for a while. That'll sand most of the rest off.
--
Chris Lewis,

I'd take a guess that the first batch would clean it out. Certainly enough to solve any problem.
Bob
Run a batch or two of concrete in it. I really don't think there is anything in light residue that could harm concrete, the only things that really affect concrete is sugar and some sulphate compounds, neither of which I would expect in makeup.
If you are really worried, run a batch of sand, gravel, and water and let it run until you have new shiny steel.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Probably a mineral pigment. Run it with a slurry of quartz sand and pool acid.
Cosmetics are the most common, base, and ordinary things dressed up to look glamorous. Basically ground up rocks mixed with grease. The essence of the business is to create an illusion of elegance, when the physical reality is the opposite. Best not to think about this too much.