How to remove hinge in Kraftmaid cabinet door?

I have recently remodeled kitchen with Kraftmaid cabinets and all the doors have three concealed self-closing hinges. I need to replace one of the doors due to a blemish. Kraftmaid sent me to replacement door and I see it already has the round cutouts for the hinges as well as the screw holes pre-drilled.
OK - that's great. So I remove the two door side screws from each hing and (what!) I can't seen to release/remove the hinge from the door. OK - before I break something I put the screws back in and look/ask for help.
I have yet to find anything difinitive on the web so I thought I would ask here.
Any DIY'ers/carpenters out there who are familiar with these types of hinges and how one goes about releasing/removing them from the old door and any tricks to mounting them in the new?
Any ideas/suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
ps: I did visit Kraftmaids support site with no applicable results.
Such hinges are usually a fairly tight fit in the holes in the doors. Can you get something in between the hinge and the surface of the door and lever the hinge out gently -- maybe a plastic paint scraper or a wooden shim. And maybe stick a small enough screwdriver at an angle through each screw hole in turn and pull the hinge out
Perce
On 12/14/13 11:30 am, BobMCT wrote:

BobMCT wrote:

From your description I think what you have are what I call euro hinges . It has a 35 mm hole partway thru the door with screw holes just above and below . Pull the screws , slip a knife blade or very thin screwdriver between the hinge and door and they should pop out . Might also be a paint/varnish bond workin' here . Might help to loosen the vert adjustment screws , if they're misadjusted they can put enough bind on the hinges to make removal difficult . If the screw holes in your new door are 5mm <~1/4"> diameter , you'll need plastic inserts for them . Might be able to pop the old ones out of the old door , might not .
--
Snag

Snag wrote:

Additional info --- Feel at the back end of the mount plate on the cabinet , there is often a little tab you can push on that will release the door part of the hinge from the base plate .
--

Snag