how to remove curry yellow stain

How to remove curry yellow stain on my carpet? That is the carpet in my car (97 BMW). I assume the carpet is some kind of polyester. I tried the regular soap & detergent. The yellow stain persists. Thank you for your advise.
It's there to stay.
Or, replace carpet.
2007 Amy wrote:

Pet isle of supermarket wil have spray bottles of enzyme cleaner for pet urine stains on carpet. This should work on virtually any organic stain.
CWM

Enzyme Cleaner? I google it and found: http://www.nextag.com/enzyme-cleaner/search-html
Anything like that at Walmart or Target?
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:52:28 -0800, "2007 Amy"

Yes, but simplify your life and go to a place like Pet Smart or Petco and just buy Nature's Miracle (the emblematic enzyme cleaner of choice) or Simple Solution.

OK, Went to Pets Mart and got the "PetZyme" for $9. Its label: "Pet Stain & Odor Remover", "All Natural enzyme Formula", "Permanently removes stains and odors from wet pet messes" "Safe on carpets, fabrics and more"....
Anyway, tried that for 2 days. Stains still there, ouch....
I highly recommend Spot Shot. Blue spray can, orange cap, in the carpet cleaning products aisle at Wal Mart, Kmart, etc. In my experience, it's far surpassed every other kind of carpet cleaner I've ever tried. Usually, you can see the spot disappearing as you spray it.
Jo Ann
2007 Amy wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:11:31 -0800, "2007 Amy"

I "know" the stain. It appears occasionally on the front of my blue denim work shirts. It looks like curry or mustard. However, there seems to be no relation to either spice. NO WAY can I remove it. I have tried 8 different stain removers. I have soaked the stain in Goof Off. I have washed the shirts in a strong bleach (Clorox) solution which makes them and the stain lighter. However, NOTHING will completely remove the stain. Quite frustrating. I wish I knew what causes it but I doubt that it is curry or mustard.
Norm
Norman S. Nadel, M.D. Retired

Are you using the word "curry" to describe the color, or did the stain really come from food containing curry?

I think the stain is of some kind of food. May not be curry. But the color is yellowish like curry. Any way to find out exactly what kind of stain? I think the stain was left there because of leakage from some kind of Chinese food to go package.
wrote in message

This may be difficult to arrange, but worth a try because for some food stains on fabrics and plastic cutting boards, it's worked for me: Sunlight. Any way you can park the car an open the door(s) at the appropriate time of day to arrange for some direct sunlight on the stain?

Good thinking. Cannot get sunlight at the passenger floor.

Mirrors!
It's tumeric.
It never comes out.
You should have listened to Mrs. Clean since all her friends are Indians and she is experienced in this type of food stain.
I could have saved you a lot of grief.
2007 Amy wrote:

Oxyclean?
--