How to remove brick from patio to correct unenveness?

I need to remove some bricks from a brick patio to fix an unevenness problem. Removing the first brick turns out to be trickier than I thought. Any suggestions?

Reply to
mtco

Are the brick in sand or concrete. With sand I just use a screw driver and or a Jimmy and get to work. Clean out as much sand around it as possible and it will come free. As you have guessed the rest are easier.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan