How to remove a tile without breaking it.

I have three porcelain tiles that have that hollow sound when you walk on them or tap them with a tool. Obviously the thinset was either put on too thin or the tile just did not adhere to it. The tiles are on a concrete slab and I would like to remove them and reset them. Are there any tricks to any easy removal? Chisel out the group and try to pop them up?
Add pictures here
✖

*Unless they are broken or look odd or something else I would just leave it. Do you have spare tiles if these break? It is also possible that the hollow sound is from the concrete beneath and not the tiles.
First you would need to clean out the grout all around. There are hand tools for this as well as a Dremel with a special grout removal attachment. Then depending on the tile spacing you may be able to get something under the first tile to attempt to pry it up. A floor chisel works well, but can also break the tile. A wide putty knife may work if there is in fact no adhesive underneath.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 27, 11:06 am, poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Why don't you wait first till one breaks? You are going to have to break a tile anyway to take them up.
Add pictures here
✖

I don't want to wait because I am about to install a tile border which will overhang one of the tiles. It would be easier to do it now. I am trying not to break a tile - hence my question. I am hoping that I can clear out the grout on all sides of the tile and then pry it up - I hope. These are THICK porcelain tiles (not your standard 12x12 thickness.)
Add pictures here
✖
poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Watch the Fein Multimaster demonstration video where they show how to remove grout, then the tile, with their tool. http://www.fein.de/fein-multimaster/us/en/media/multimaster_video.php?vidname=muma_05
Then go to Harbor Freight and buy the equivalent tool http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumbere700
Now that the patent on the Fein tool has expired, Harbor Freight, Dremel, Bosch, and others are producing equivalent devices.
Add pictures here
✖

Well it shows them breaking the replacement tile which is what the OP is trying to avoid.
But I learned something from the propaganda vid. Segmented saw blade. Not familiar with them! I could have used one of them countless times.
How does it work/rotate since the the fat side is not moving? Can you really get right into the corner? Or just pretty close?
Add pictures here
✖
Red Green wrote:

It looks like a high speed vibrating movement.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 27, 11:06 am, poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

No. -----