How to prune the top of a 30 foot oak tree so it's a 20 foot tall oak tree

Page 3 of 3

dont let them lay there long as the dry a carelessely tossed cigarette butt could set a large roaring fire right alongside your home...
justice for tree you cut down, it takes out your house:(
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 14:30:05 -0700, harry wrote:

I drop branches all the time and don't use any 'wax protection'.
I simply cut close to the tree, close enough for the tree to heal around the cut, and, at a steep angle such that water runs off (although it never rains here for 3/4 of the year).