How to prune the top of a 30 foot oak tree so it's a 20 foot tall oak tree

dont let them lay there long as the dry a carelessely tossed cigarette butt could set a large roaring fire right alongside your home...

justice for tree you cut down, it takes out your house:(

Reply to
bob haller

I drop branches all the time and don't use any 'wax protection'.

I simply cut close to the tree, close enough for the tree to heal around the cut, and, at a steep angle such that water runs off (although it never rains here for 3/4 of the year).

Reply to
arkland

replying to DD_BobK, beepierced wrote: wow Bob. Are you having a bad day? Did we read the same question? Someone just wanted some advice on cutting a tree....was it really necessary to attack them and berate them in such a way!? Apparantly you know what karma is. Maybe you should consider that before you assume something about a complete stranger and attack them from behind the safety of your computer screen. Have a great day ~Bee🙂✌

Reply to
beepierced