How to play (wirelessly?) audio from PC to hi-fi across house?

I accept your proof of illiteracy. Nice job.

Reply to
krw

I accept your proof of illiteracy.

Reply to
krw

I continue to accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I continue to accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Another admission of illiteracy. No one doubts you now.

Reply to
krw

You've already proved, past anyone's doubt, that you're illiterate. No need to repeat yourself.

Reply to
krw

I use this FM transmitter from CCrane.com:

I can receive it on any radio in my house. It has decent selectivity (avoiding interference from adjacent stations) so it works well for me. It's available on amazon. There are also other brands you can find there if you search for "FM transmitter".

Reply to
Denis G.

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!

THANK YOU!

David

Reply to
David Combs

THANKS!

Will look into it.

David

Reply to
David Combs

I like it. Sorry I mis-spoke about the selectivity issue (I must be getting sleepy). The selectivity only has to do with the radio receiver, not the transmitter.

Reply to
Denis G.