How to play (wirelessly?) audio from PC to hi-fi across house?

Page 2 of 3
On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:41:21 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Malformed once again showing that lefties are illiterate.

so you are unwilling to stand by your assertion that conservatives aren't in their right mind? you conservatives are such cowards
On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:57:29 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I'm willing to stand by my assertion that you lefties are illiterate, Malformed. That one is easy. You demonstrated daily that you are.

I accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:38:27 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Again you show your illiteracy. Don't worry, lefties know no other state.

I accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.
On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:26:04 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I accept your proof of illiteracy. Nice job.

I continue to accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.
On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:17:24 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Another admission of illiteracy. No one doubts you now.
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:24:36 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

No cable or satellite charges.

Only a whopping Internet charge.
On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:22:42 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Only if you pay by the byte. I don't and I don't know anyone who does.

Bandwidth isn't free in most of the world. I don't know anywhere it is.

then it must be true
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:36:48 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Once again you show just how illiterate you are. IOW, you're a normal lefty.

I accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.
On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:26:24 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I accept your proof of illiteracy.

I continue to accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.
On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:17:10 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You've already proved, past anyone's doubt, that you're illiterate. No need to repeat yourself.

Why indeed. The satellite box does a far better job of it. ;-)