How to play (wirelessly?) audio from PC to hi-fi across house?

Only a whopping Internet charge.

Reply to
krw

He's kinda dumb. Cable boxes do all of that stuff. It's been included in the subscription fee for a decade, everywhere I've lived. I understand that it might be a small fee elsewhere, but really.

Reply to
krw

Per Malcom "Mal" Reynolds:

For me, it's the other way around. The path of least resistance is to rip DVDs to a PC hard drive and watch them from there - albeit on a TV that is getting it's input from a PC.

Fast-forwarding is *really* fast... you get rid of all the obnoxious trailers and advertisements.... you always know where it is.... and what DVDs I own last forever, not being exposed to handling/scratching.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

apparently conservatives

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

You're lying again. I understand that you can't help it, though. You're a lefty.

Reply to
krw

so you're finally admitting that conservatives aren't in their right mind? thanks

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Malformed once again showing that lefties are illiterate.

Reply to
krw

so you are unwilling to stand by your assertion that conservatives aren't in their right mind? you conservatives are such cowards

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I'm willing to stand by my assertion that you lefties are illiterate, Malformed. That one is easy. You demonstrated daily that you are.

Reply to
krw

Only if you pay by the byte. I don't and I don't know anyone who does.

Reply to
micky

Bandwidth isn't free in most of the world. I don't know anywhere it is.

Reply to
krw

Try one of these:

I have 4. I only use them for video, but I am told you can play music without the TV. I don't know how you would select the music without a TV screen to read the menu, but I don't use it like that so I never tried.

Reply to
Metspitzer

You want radio? Itunes is the way to go. It has over 200 alternative stations. It has all comedy, all talk, all blues, all jazz, all RnB, any genre you can think of.

Reply to
Metspitzer

then it must be true

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I accept your admission that conservatives aren't in their right mind and you cannot defend your position.

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Suppose I'm listening to Pandora, and want to hear how THAT PIECE sounds coming out of my speakers?

No way to plan ahead and do that; on Pandora, what comes up is often by surprise.

So you rush to the hi-fi, turn it on, and sart listening.

David

Reply to
David Combs

Again you show your illiteracy. Don't worry, lefties know no other state.

Reply to
krw

Once again you show just how illiterate you are. IOW, you're a normal lefty.

Reply to
krw