How to paint the wooden Attic gable vents

Hi,

This summer Iam applying paint to the external wood trims and doors. But the attic gable is out of reach for me by my ladder. Is there a easy way to paint the attic gable vents both ends? Iam guessing there may be a way to remove the gable vent and paint it and put it back from the attic instead of climbing fro a ladder? Or I have to buy a long ladder? It may take a 27' ladder to get in there.

Appreciate if anyone have done this will share there comments.

Sam.

Reply to
sams

I wouldn't bet much money on it, but have a look to be sure. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Put some paint in a baggie and throw it at the vent.

Or do the logical thing, get your butt up there.

Reply to
m Ransley