How to open this faucet?

I need to fix this faucet's drip:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?picR6cs36
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4tks8l0
Do I need to undo it from below, or just pull off something up top? I can't see any screw holes.
Thanks!
Dean
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 02:40:39 +0000, dean wrote:

Rotate the wand 360 and check for an allen. None seen my guess it's got to come out of the sink.

The faucet is removed from under the fixture, look up and see the nut(s). A tool - long plastic socket type will make your life easy.. designed for this, but they crack when abused.
Also pull the plastic MOEN label out (pictured) to check for a set screw to remove the handle.???
The MOEN site should information, also.
-- Oren
In alt.home.repair On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:02:35 -0700 Oren

On a Delta single handle faucet, you fix the drip from the top.
I'd be real surprised if yours is any different. That would be a terrible design, since the valve is above the sink.