How to measure gas pressure

I would like to measure my gas pressure. I bought a pressure gauge that goes from zero to 100 lbs. Now how do I attach it to my asshole? I want accurate readings without any gas escaping past the point where the gauge connectors meet with my butt. By the way, is 100lbs adaquate? I plan to eat a whole #10 can of beans.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Hi, troll from p-252.newsdawg.com
Whatcha say we give you about a 3.7 for this one...
You were just about to fall off of the troll-meter. You made a slight came back with this one.

I don't think you could ever get a proper seal because your anus is so loose. Your readings would be way off.
To each his own on your "lifestyle", but I think God made your butt an exit, not an entrance.

you could also use it to measure your IQ
the gauge goes up to 100, that will be way more than necessary, pea brain
Use a larger adaptor, and plenty of teflon tape.
Shoulda got the 0 to 500 PSI model. Well, the lower pressure one you can duct tape to the front of your body. Then drink a keg of beer.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus