How to measure .045 inch?

Wouldn't even be close, card stock is like .5 mm or something. Like I suggested back when, use a CD, they're .047" thick.

Reply to
Eigenvector

I just grabbed a plug and eyeballed an 045 gap. Ended up close to 050 but that's still within tolerances.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Very very close to 3/64 which is .0469 (rounded off). If you absolutely can't go get a plug gap gauge use a 3/64 drill bit. Assuming you have one that is.

Reply to
Steve

replying to Clark, jean wrote: .045 of an inch is 45 mil

Reply to
jean

1.14 mm
Reply to
Milly Meter

inside? outside? clearances for measurement device? down in a hole? Accuracy? If you know the dimension, why do you need to measure it? ;-)

Reply to
mike